- Please be on time for class and/or training sessions! Instructors have the right to refuse entry if the participant is more than 10 minutes late.
- Please arrive not more than 10 minutes prior to your group or class. If your start time is close to the ending of another group it is important to maintain a quiet environment so not to disrupt the stretching/relaxation portion of the group ahead of you. No phone calls or texting during class.
- Only indoor shoes or bare feet are allowed in the studio area.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes or scented lotions.
- All equipment must be returned at the end of class
- No chewing gum allowed during class
- Please be mindful of noise level while class is in progress
- Due to limited space, you must register in advance for studio classes/groups. Late registration may be subject to an increase in fee.
- A 12-hour notice is required if you are unable to attend your regularly scheduled class. Without adequate notice of cancellation, no make-up class is offered.
POSITIVE VIBES ONLY – We keep a welcoming and inspirational vibe for our clients at all times. Come with a positive attitude and ready for the best workout of your life!
Thank you for contributing to the comfort and enjoyment of all Fitness Powers Members and Guests by following our Studio Etiquette!